WHAT WE BELIEVE
Through the reading of scripture, these are the accepted and common beliefs of the United Christian Off-Road Association, LLC.
– There is one God. We believe in God who is eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit – each of whom possess equally all the attributes of deity.- Jesus is the Messiah, the One and only Son of the Living God.
– We believe that Jesus Christ, who was born of the Virgin Mary, and is fully God, became fully man to save a lost world. We believe that he lived a perfect life, was crucified, and three days later rose from the grave. He ascended into heaven, and will one day return again.
– Jesus died for all of our sins, was buried, rose from the dead, and is coming again in His perfect timing.
– The Bible is the inspired Word of God – absolute in its authority and complete in its revelation.
– “The Church” is the body of Christ-followers who look to the Bible as our example. While UCORA does not in any way want to represent a person’s only church fellowship, we recognize that as Christians we represent the church in our gatherings.
– We are ‘Christians only’ but not the only Christians. Love is to be shown to all people as central to the Christian faith.
It is our vision that UCORA is a joint fellowship of various Christian enthusiasts, off-road clubs, forums, and organizations, where:
– We can share information freely between the various enthusiasts, clubs, forums and association platforms.
– We can encourage enthusiasts, clubs, forums, and associations to fellowship and work towards joint evangelistic efforts.
– We can learn to use our God-given gifts in ministry, and pray for our brothers and sisters around the world.
– Encouragement and Christian community happens across the far distances that separate us.
Because UCORA is a widely-held joint-interest among Christian Believers of several “denominations,” we focus on the key Fundamentals of the Faith and agree that issues of doctrine of a secondary nature are best left to the discernment of the individual believer in concert with his or her selected local church.