United Christian Off Road Alliance is a 501c3 organization.Occasionally, United Christian Off-Road Alliance may choose to hold contest on Social Media. When we do, the rules will be posted here.
June 2020 Facebook Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATIONS DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who have a valid Facebook Account and are able to “Comment” as necessary to enter and who are 13 years of age or or older as of the date of entry.The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America with a valid shipping address in the United States. This contest is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of United Christian Off-Road Alliance as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: This contest is divided into 4 entry periods.
Period 1: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1, 2020, 12:01am, CST and ending June 7, 11:59pm CST.
Period 2: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 8, 2020, 12:01am, CST and ending June 14, 11:59pm CST.
Period 3: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 15, 2020, 12:01am, CST and ending June 21, 11:59pm CST.
Period 4: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 22, 2020, 12:01am, CST and ending June 28, 11:59pm CST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by Commenting on the current enty post found on the UCORA United Christian Off Road Alliance Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/UcoraTheUnitedChristianOffRoadAlliance). Your comment MUST include a picture from any of the previous Crawl 4 Christ events. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of United Christian Off Road Alliance. You may enter only once. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of United Christian Off Road Alliance.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest will receive a gift prize pack from United Christian Off-Road Alliance. Prizes include items from 4Low Magazine, Lockstraps, OMIX-Ada, Rugged-Ridge, Superlift, and Trail Hero. All prize packs have an approximate retail value less than $400.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by United Christian Off-Road Alliance. The prize is non transferable. Prize will be shipped to the winner and where possible, in-person delivery or pickup is preferred. Any and all additional prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for United Christian Off-Road Alliance to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random with each comment representing 1 entry. The number of “Likes” on their picture will have no relation to entries. Winners may be picked via Facebook Live video event during the following weeks. Winner will be notified by Private Message via Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. United Christian Off-Road Alliance shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT UNITED CHRISTIAN OFF-ROAD ALLIANCE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Contest, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that United Christian Off-Road Alliance, anyone acting on behalf of United Christian Off-Road Alliance, and United Christian Off-Road Alliance’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of United Christian Off-Road Alliance. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless United Christian Off-Road Alliance from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which United Christian Off-Road Alliance may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: United Christian Off-Road Alliance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond United Christian Off-Road Alliance’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, United Christian Off-Road Alliance may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by United Christian Off-Road Alliance. United Christian Off-Road Alliance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. United Christian Off-Road Alliance has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, United Christian Off-Road Alliance reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless United Christian Off-Road Alliance and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:United Christian Off-Road Alliance, 196 Cuivre Parc, Troy, MO 63379. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is United Christian Off-Road Alliance, 196 Cuivre Parc, Troy, MO 63379.
- The Contest hosted by United Christian Off-Road Alliance is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
If your company wishes to support UCORA either on through website support or through financial or in-kind donations of products to one of our annual events, please contact us.
Please note, any company which becomes a partner with UCORA may or may not agree with our statement of faith, but MUST agree that the activities which we are involved are family oriented and thus all material and/or images used must reflect a family appropriate images and text. In that, UCORA MUST approve all images and advertising before it will be made available to our audience.
UCORA has no spiritual affiliation with any of our partners and in no way claims responsibility for any content of their websites.